Get Flauntme on Mobile
5 Beauty Observations About Beyonce's 7/11 Music Video
1. Beyonce is flawless, obviously.
2. She (or someone on her glam squad) enjoys eating hamburger sliders. In the bathroom. Photo evidence:
3. All bathroom scenes featured beauty products with the fronts facing away from the cameras to avoid potential brand sponsorship issues. I did find one exception and that was the Lubriderm lotion. This was quite easy to spot between the two screen caps.
4. The beauty products facing away from the camera didn't stop me from identifying the beauty products in Beyonce's bathroom arsenal:
- Lubriderm lotion
- NARS Pandora Duo Eyeshadow
- NARS blush
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow quads
- L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipcolour Compacts
- Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish Spray
- Dior Addict Gloss
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment
- Natura Bisse Diamond Cream
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Please note that I'm not 100% accurate about these products. If you've spotted something that I missed, don't be afraid to share in the comments!
5. The bathroom setup is organized chaos but that's okay because I'm sure some of you reading this can relate. (Myself included.) If you give the screen caps a good look, you'll notice that things are actually where they should be.
Here's the 7/11 music video again for your viewing pleasure: