Get Flauntme on Mobile
1. Prep damp hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse, using your fingers to work the product through mid-lengths and ends of the hair.
2. Blow dry hair using a medium-sized bristle round brush. Dry hair thoroughly, focusing on adding extra lift to the roots.
3. Once dry, spray TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray all over to protect hair from excess heat damage and add some light hold.
4. Create waves by using a 1” curling iron and wrapping medium-sized sections of hair around the barrel of the iron. When taking hair off of the curling iron, give the section a light shake to loosen up the wave pattern.
5. Make a deep side part and tuck hair behind the ear. Fasten with a bobby pin or two and sweep that section off the shoulder.
6. Brush out waves with a paddle brush to create loose texture and finish off the look with TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hairspray for touchable hold that lasts.