Only the question field is required.
Good question practices:
- Questions should be clear and concise. Pretend that you're asking someone busy and they don't have time to read something lengthy.
- Proof-read before posting! Spelling, grammar and punctuation are important!
- While you are limited in your question length, there are no limits for the additional info field. There you can provide more information for others to help you provide quality answers.
- Post an answer or make an argument. Use the Topics feature for open-ended debates.
- Harass or insult other members.
- Post spam. No advertisements, or referral links to other services.
- Post copyrighted material
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Use excessive capital letters
All questions and replies are subject to removal at our discretion. More fun reading: Our terms of service